1. Tell us a little bit about yourself…
Dani, from Melbourne 28 (nearly 29) years old. Mum of two beautiful girls (5&7). Currently at uni in my 3rd year studying bachelor of health and physical education. As well as an online coach.
2. What are your self care rituals?
Selfcare daily is getting 20-30mins of exercise in.
3. During your pregnancy and postpartum, what are some healthy habits that made you feel your best?
I made sure I drank water, this was my godsent . As well as preprepping my meals.
4. What does a ‘day on the plate’ look like for you?
I’m very simple and a bit boring haha. I love gluten free weetbix, honey & peanut butter! Legit could live off this combo.!
5. What are your currently reading/watching/listening to?
Currently reading ‘you do you’ by Sarah knight which I’m absolutely loving!
Watching I’ve just started the new episodes of ‘Siesta key’ I love my soapy TV shows.
Listening to I LOVE podcast ‘the secret life of a bikini competitor’ as well as ‘the evolved mindset podcast’
6. Top 3 baby buys for a new mum?
7. Who is your fav Mum instagrammer?
Bybecjayne, ChloeBrooke.r, Stephaniesanzo, And of course you!!!
8. Favourite Mum hack?
Hiding my pana chocolate in the cacao cooking powder box haha! Otherwise the girls eat it all 😂
9. What is your favourite type of exercise?
Definitely weight training! Glute thrusts are my favourite
10. Do you have any advice for pregnant/new mums?
Listen to your own mum instincts and not give a SHIT on others opinions or views